This website is owned and operated by The Crowd, the operating name for Climate Giving. Climate Giving is a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number: 1180221.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The materials contained on this site may be either the copyright of individual contributors or of The Crowd and may be subject to intellectual property rights.
3. Use of this website
The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of The Crowd; or
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
All copyrights and trademark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4. Links to third party sites
This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside The Crowd’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The Crowd are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will The Crowd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
The Crowd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Our Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; or
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
7. Data protection